- Fully fitted office space
- Category 6 Computer cabling
- Extensive shower facilities
- Flexible lease
- Close proximity to the city centre & beside David Llyod fitness club
- Net Internal Area 15,145 sq ft / 1,407 sm
- Gross internal area 1,542.7 sm /16,605 sq ft
Beech Hill House is located on Beech Hill Road beside Smurfit Kappa and David Llyod Fitness Club in Dublin 4 and is approximately 3.5 km south of Dublin’s CBD. Beech Hill House offers a very high quality business environment in a convenient location. Beech Hill Road and the adjacent business parks have become an established business district and are home to the Irish headquarters of Ericsson as well as Smurfit Kappa, Paddy Power, McDonalds Restaurants and Radisson Hotels Worldwide. This dynamic quarter of the city offers high quality buildings with excellent parking provision at a significant rent discount to nearby Ballsbridge and the city centre.
Occupiers are attracted by the ease of road access. Public transport serves the location well with bus services stopping at the north end of Beech Hill Road, near the Stillorgan Road junction, and on the south end at Clonskeagh Road. Several express bus routes provide fast efficient access to the city centre at the neighbouring UCD campus. The main southerly quality bus corridor runs along the N11 approximately 700 metres from the property. The nearest Luas stop is Milltown and a shuttle bus links the scheme with DART services at Sydney Parade.
Amenities in the immediate vicinity include; parkland walks along the River Dodder Linear Park, leisure facilities at the adjacent David Lloyd Riverview Complex and the numerous sporting and cultural facilities at University College Dublin (UCD). UCD is Ireland’s largest university where emphasis is firmly placed on research and innovation.
The Real Good Gourmet Café is located within the neighbouring Richview Office Park while Berman & Wallace Restaurant is the adjacent Belfield Office Park. Other popular staff amenites include Ashton’s pub and Clonskeagh House pub & restaurant. A wider range of amenities are also located in the nearby Donnybrook and Ranelagh villages. Childcare facilities are available within the immediate area.
Beech Hill House comprises a 3 storey modern office building with ample surface car parking. The building has been refurbished recently and provides very smart accommodation. An abundance of natural light fills the space which provides a pleasant and spacious workspace. A comprehensive air conditioning system services the building.
The entire first floor is now available with a fully fitted and functioning canteen and extensive shower facilities.
- Mineral fibre acoustic ceiling tiles
- Recessed category 2 light fittings
- Carpeted floors with underfloor trunking
- Category 6 data cabling
- Passenger/ elevator lifts to all floors
- Shower Facilities
- Access control system linked into a burglar alarm
Strictly by prior appointment with Lisney
|First floor net internal area
||1,407 sq m
||15,145 sq . Ft.
|First floor gross internal area
||1,542.7 sq m
||16,605 sq . Ft.
Up to 50 car spaces can be made available.
Price and lease terms available on application.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.