- Prominent city centre location close to Ulster Hall, BBC and Park Inn Hotel
- Suites available 1,400 sq ft - 7,581 sq ft
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland with a district population of 276,459 people according to the 2001 Census. Within a 30 minute drive time there are circa 795,000 people. The subject is located in Belfast city centre, on the corner of Bedford Street and Clarence Street West, south of City Hall and in the Central Business District. Located opposite is the Invest NI Headquarters building and adjacent is the BBC building. Access to the property is from Clarence Street West and Bedford Street.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
The property comprises a 3 storey, red brick former linen warehouse building, which has undergone extensive refurbishment works.
The accommodation comprises ‘loft style’ space, serviced by a 4 person lift. The space is uniquely finished with exposed timber beams/trusses, vaulted ceilings and good natural lighting.
The building provides a number of glazed private offices, boardrooms, kitchens and WCs.
|1,658 sq ft|
|First Floor||2,015 sq ft|
|Second Floor||1,934 sq ft|
|Third Floor||1,974 sq ft|
|Total Area||7,581 sq ft|
N.B It may be possible to subdivide part Ground and First Floor to create a suite of 1,400 sq ft. (Details on request).
By Negotiation, subject to periodic rent reviews.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
A service charge will be levied to cover the cost of external repairs and insurance on an apportioned basis.
Rates Payable 15/16- £22,305.96
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an energy efficiency rating of D95.
A complete certificate is available upon request.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.