Rent £12.50 per sq.ft.
- Excellent quality office accommodation from c. 1,904 sq ft - 8,459 sq ft
- Highly accessible edge of town location
- Opportunity to acquire own door premises
- Generous on-site car parking
Omagh is a provincial market town circa 68 miles west of Belfast and is the county town of Tyrone, serving as the primary administrative centre. The town had a district population of 47,952 in the 2001 census. The subject property fronts Bankmore Road approximately 2.5 miles from Omagh Town centre and is accessed off the A5, the main arterial route into Omagh from Belfast.
Bankmore Business Park is a modern edge of town office park comprising four standalone, two storey office buildings with generous onsite car parking. Tenants within the scheme currently include Power NI, Patrick McCaul Environmental Engineers and the Western Health and Social Care Trust. Buildings 2 and 3 are currently available in their entirety or alternatively space can be acquired on a floor by floor basis.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The accommodation will be finished to a high specification throughout to include plastered and painted walls, floor coverings, suspended ceilings, lighting, heating and a passenger lift.
|Building 2||Sq. Ft.||Sq. M|
Term – By negotiation, subject to periodic rent review
Rent - £12.50 psf excl.
Repairs & Insurance - FRI
Rates liability TBC.
A service charge will be levied to cover a proportion of the cost of external repairs, insurance, maintenance and upkeep of common areas. Current Service Charge estimate TBC.
Buildings 2 and 3 both have an energy rating of C-62.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.