- Refurbished office accommodation available from 354 sq.m (3,809 sq.ft) to 708 sq.m (7,618 sq.ft)
- Prominent office development in the heart of Blackrock
- High specification office finished to an excellent standard
- Ample car parking
Blackrock is an established vibrant suburb located just six kilometres south of Dublin city centre. The area is an established and popular suburban office location with major occupiers including AIB, Zurich Insurance and Ulster Bank. Neighbouring occupiers in the immediate area also include Frank Keane BMW and Darta Savings Life Assurance Limited in Maple House. Blackrock provides abundant amenities including two shopping centres, restaurants, bars and cafés.
The building occupies a strong, highly visible position on one of Dublin’s main arterial routes.
Avoca Court benefits from a mix of transport links available in the immediate area. The property is strategically located between Blackrock and Seapoint DART stations, situated just 550 metres and 800 metres away respectively. The stations provide links to the city centre stations Pearse, Connolly and Tara Street as well as large suburbs including Ballsbridge, Clontarf, Malahide, Bray and the Dublin Docklands.
The area is served by numerous bus routes including 4, 7/a/n, 46e, 84/a/n, 114, 118 which provide transport to the city centre and surrounding suburbs. Aircoach provides hourly services to Dublin Airport.
Avoca Court is an extremely prominent and highly visible building. Located on Temple Road the building comprises a modern four-storey office development located in a high profile location in the heart of Blackrock.
The development has undergone an extensive refurbishment to provide high specification efficient floor plates finished to a city centre standard.
Specification includes carpeted raised access floor, mineral fibre suspended ceilings, gas fired heating system, new VRF air-conditioning system, kitchenette on each floor with integrated dishwasher, fridge and sink, CCTV and intercom system, refurbished reception, lobby and bathrooms and LED motion sensor lighting.
The building will also benefit from high grade bicycle and shower facilities. The amenity block will contain secure bicycle cage, four showers with private changing areas, assessable shower room, lockers and a drying room.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground||Let to Kraft Heinz|
12 car parking spaces are available with the first and second floor which equates to 6 spaces per floor.
BER No. 800562720
Energy Performance Indicator: 372.97 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.