Price Offers in the Region of £195,000
- Detached red brick building extending to 2,422 sqft.
- Excellent location fronting Antrim Road.
- Access available from Willowbank Gardens.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to relevant planning permissions).
- Situated on a generous site of 0.12 Acres.
The Antrim Road is a major arterial route from inner city north Belfast to Dunadry, passing through Newtownabbey and Templepatrick. It forms part of the A6 road.
The surrounding area comprises a mix of both residential and commercial property, notable commercial occupiers within the surrounding area include Tesco, Maxol and Iceland.
There is also a 2 storey flat roof extension on the northern boundary of the site and a garage situated to the rear. There is car parking to the front of the building for approximately 4 cars.
The property is of red brick traditional masonry construction with a pitched slate roof. Internally the property comprises a reception area, a number of small and large offices and welfare facilities.
The site itself extends to approximately 0.12 acres and is protected by steel perimeter fencing, further security is provided internally by an intruder alarm.
Strictly through sole selling agent Lisney.
|Sq M||Sq Ft|
The property is situated within the Belfast Metropolitan/Settlement Development Limit in an Area of Townscape Character.
The property could be suitable for a variety of uses, subject to relevant planning permissions.
We understand the title is held under a Fee Farm Grant - subject to a nominal ground rent.
The property has an EPC rating of E103.
A full certificate is available on request.
Offers in the region of £195,000 excl.
We understand the rates are to be re-assessed.
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Customer Due Diligence
As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.