- Prominent roadside location
- Excellent local amenities
- 3 no. dedicated car park spaces
The subject property comprises an attractive four storey, own door office building fronting Antrim Road. The ground floor contains a customer reception area with two rear private offices while the first and second floors offer a mix of private offices and staff areas. Archive stores are located on the third floor. Dedicated car parking for 3 no. parked cars is provided immediately to the front of the building with additional on street parking in the locality.
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with the cost of insuring the premises.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The subject property comprises the following component parts:-
|Ground Floor Offices
|First Floor Offices
|Second Floor Offices
|Third Floor Stores
|Total Net Internal Area
Rent - £11,000 per annum excl.
Term - Subject to negotiation.
Repairs & Insurance - The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
We are seeking offers in the region of £225,000 excl.
RatesWe understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:-
||Net Annual Value
||Rates Payable 16/17
*The above rates payable figure does not take account of 20% Small Business Rates Relief which will apply to the majority of occupiers.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy rating of E106.
VATAll prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be subject to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.