- City centre office space
- Suites available from c. 1,580 sq. ft. – 4,580 sq. ft.
- Finished to a high standard
- Highly accessible City centre location
- On site car parking
The area has witnessed recent development where well known occupiers in the vicinity include the recently announced occupation of The Weaving Works by First Derivatives, Café Nero & Dog Track restaurant and directly opposite is a Premier Inn Hotel.
Other office occupiers in the area include GMcG Chartered Accountants, Arthur J Gallagher and Liberty IT.
The office accommodation within the development is accessed via a separate self-contained entrance with ground and first floor suites only.
The subject is currently divided into 2 self-contained office suites but can easily be combined, if required.
Suite 1 comprises a reception, 6 private offices, boardroom, strong room, conveyancing room, probate room, open plan office area and a kitchen.
Suite 2 is currently completely open plan with a small store room.
The suites are finished to a high standard to include:
- Suspended ceilings with recessed / spot lighting
- Plastered and painted walls
- Carpeted floors
- Perimeter trunking with Cat 5E cabling
- Gas heating
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Units||Net Internal Area (sq. m.)||Net Internal Area (sq. ft.)
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, building insurance and upkeep of common areas.
The current service charge estimate for the year 2017/18 is £5,876.29 (£1.28 per sq ft.)
|Suite 1||Suite 2
|Rate in the £ 2017/18||0.592681||0.592681
|Rates payable 2017/18||£17,128.48
Suite 1: B47
Suite 2: B42
Full certificates can be made available upon request.
Please Note: The vendor may consider selling the asset in 2 Lots, further details available upon request.
We understand the property is held by way of a long leasehold interest with a nominal ground rent.
VATAll prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.