- High profile headquarter building
- Expanding to 2,198 sq.m (23,660 sq.ft)
- 60 car parking spaces
- Zoned REGEN under South Dublin County Council's Development Plan
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to planning permission
Airton Road is well situated with easy accessibility to the M50 motorway and N81 Tallaght bypass. Dublin Airport can be accessed in 20 minutes from the property via the M50. The LUAS which provides commuters with quick access to Dublin city centre is located on the northern end of the Belgard Road. The area is also well served by a number of Dublin Bus routes.
Airton House comprises a well presented detached building on the Airton Road in Tallaght. The building extends to 2,198 sq.m (23,660 sq.ft) and is laid out over four fully flexible and regular floor plates.
The building is to undergo a full refurbishment to include a new high grade façade, new windows, carpeted raised access floors, new suspended ceilings with LED lighting and air conditioning. There will be 60 car parking spaces with the property.
The property is located in an area zoned REGEN under the South Dublin County Council Development Plan 2016-2022. Uses permitted in principle include childcare facilities, community
centre, education, enterprise centre, health centre, home based economic activities, hotel/hostel, housing for older people, industry-light, live-work units, motor sales outlet, office-based industry, office petrol station, public services, recreational facility, residential, restaurant/café, residential institution, science and technology based enterprise, shop-local and sports club/facility,.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.