- High quality office space
- On-site parking
- Available immediately
- Easily accessible to Belfast City Centre and the motorway network
Airport Road West also benefits from excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre, the M1 and M2 motorways, Belfast City Airport and retail facilities located at Holywood Exchange, where occupiers include Ikea, Sainsbury’s, Costa, Subway and Burger king.
The suite comprises a number of private offices / meeting rooms, boardroom, an open plan office, kitchen, toilet and shower facilities. There is also a shared comms room with Cat 5E cabling.
The suite is finished to include raised access carpeted floors, plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and comfort cooling / heating units.
In addition there are gas fired radiators, external CCTV, a buzzer / swipe entry access system and good on site car parking.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
3,800 sq ft approximately.
Warehouse space may also be available, further details upon request.
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of D79
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
RentAvailable on application.
TermsA lease on effective Full Repairing and Insuring terms to incorporate Service Charges and Buildings Insurance is available.
RatesTo be reassessed upon occupation.
VATWe have been advised that the building has not been elected for VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.