- Modern own door office extending 1,714 sq m( 18,445 sq ft)
- On site railway station
- 26 car spaces provided
9B Beckett Way is situated in Park West Business Park, 8km west of Dublin city centre. The park is accessed via the Nangor Road which connects to M50 orbital motorway providing links in and out of Dublin city. Parkwest is a modern business park benefiting from an array of facilities and on site amenities including The Aspect Hotel, Giraffe Child Care Centre, Spar Convenience Store, Park West Pharmacy and Energie Fitness Club. The property benefits from excellent public transport links including the onsite train station which is fed by the Arrow network linking Kildare with Heuston Station. The Luas Red Line is accessible at the Kylemore and Red Cow stops which are approx.2.5 km from the subject property. A feeder bus from the park provides regular services to both Luas stations. The Dublin bus and a private feeder bus service also provide regular services to and from the city centre.
9B Beckett Way is a mid-terrace purpose built office situated on Beckett Way within the Park West Business Park. The property comprises a 3 storey office which extends to 1,714 sq m (18,445sq ft). The property benefits from lift access to all floors. The specification includes raised access floors, suspended ceilings, air-Conditioning, floor boxes wired for power and 8 Person passenger lift.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800372385
Energy Performance Indicator: 156.43 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.