- Excellent city centre location
- Own door office within well established office development
- 2 Car parking spaces
- Walking distance to many restaurants and bars on Baggot St
This well eatablished scheme occupiers looking for own door units in the centre of the city.
This scheme benefits from an ambundance of amenities including retail, restaurants and bars available nearby on Baggot Street. Grafton Street, Dublin’s premier retail street is located just 1 km from the property.
Its is also a short walk to all major transport links such as the Luas, DART and Dublin Bus services.
Specification comprises sold carpeted floors with perimeter trunking, plaster ceilings with fluorescent box lighting and electric storage heating.
There are 2 car spaces available with the property which are located in the courtyard directly adjacent to the unit.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800092710
Energy Performance Indicator: 458.17 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.