- Self contained office building comprising 5,263 sq ft
- 15 demised on site car parking spaces
- Easily accessible to Belfast City Centre and the motorway network
Sydenham Business Park is regarded as one of Northern Ireland’s premier office/showroom locations.
The Park benefits from excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre, the M1 and M2 motorways, Belfast city Airport and retail facilities at Holywood Exchange, where occupiers include Ikea, Sainsbury, Next and B&Q.
Internally the building comprises:-
- 2 entrances
- Open plan offices
- Numerous meeting rooms
- Large Kitchen / breakout area
- Toilet facilities
- Alarm system
- Access control system
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
5,263 sq ft
There are 15 demised on site car parking spaces
Further spaces may be available on a separate licence agreement.
Service ChargeA service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, insurance and upkeep of common areas.
The current service charge and insurance for the year 2017/18 is approximately £2,736.36 (c. £0.52 per sq ft)
EPC - Ground Floor
The ground floor has an energy rating of C55.
EPC - First FloorThe first floor has an energy rating of D77.
*Full certificates can be made available upon request.
Price On Request
TermsLease term by negotiation on Full Repairing and Insuring terms.
We have been verbally advised by the Rates Authority that the property is currently assessed as follows:
Rate in the £ 17/18: £0.592681
Rates Payable: £28,865 approx.
VATAll prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.