- Well-proportioned rooms with ample natural light
- Entire extending to 3,044 sq.ft (283 sq.m)
- Excellent refurbishment potential
- Highly visible corner building overlooking the River Liffey
- For sale with full vacant possession
The subject property comprises a corner building with dual frontage onto Burgh Quay and Hawkins Street in Dublin 2 overlooking the River Liffey. The subject property is a short distance from Trinity College, Grafton Street, O’Connell Street and the Four Courts.
Given the high-profile position of the subject property, it benefits from a high volume of both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
The area is well served by public transport services to include:
The Luas Cross City south line which runs directly adjacent to the subject property with stops at Marlborough Street (200 metres) and Trinity (400 metres) towards St Stephen’s Green and the south suburbs. Stop at Westmoreland Street (200 metres) or O’Connell Street GPO (350 metres) heading to the north suburbs including the new Dublin Institute of Technology (“DIT”) campus at Grangegorman.
The Luas red line (Abbey Street stop 250 metres) links O’Connell Street Lower to both Connolly Station and Heuston Station (the capital’s access points to the country’s railway network). The red line also links O’Connell Street Lower to the IFSC, the north docks, the Convention Centre, 3 Arena and the Dublin Port area.
Tara Street DART station is located within approximately 300 metres, this is a rapid transit service which serves the coastal suburbs to the north and south of the city.
There are numerous bus routes also running close to the development as well as Dublin Bike Stations.
8 Burgh Quay occupies a high-profile corner building which overlooks the River Liffey. The property comprises a four storey over basement, mixed use period building with a self-contained own door retail unit on the ground floor with associated storage at basement level and office at the three upper floors. The property has the benefit of separate access to the ground floor retail and upper floor offices.
Freehold/ Long Leasehold.
We understand this property is VAT exempt.
The subject property is zoned Zone Z5: City Centre ‘To consolidate and facilitate the development of the central area, and to identify, reinforce, strengthen and protect its civic design character and dignity’ under Dublin City Development Plan 2016–2022.
Offers are sought in excess of €920,000 exclusive.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The approximate net internal area (NIA) is as follows:
|Ground Floor (Retail)
|Ground Floor (Office)
|First Floor (Office)
|Second Floor (Office)
|Third Floor (Office)
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.