- • Immense profile overlooking the river Liffey
- • Located in the heartland of the South Docklands
- • Fully fitted and furnished grade A office space
- • Extremely efficient floor plates
- • Grand Canal Dock DART and Spencer Dock Luas stops are 14 mins walk
- • Beside the ring of cafes opening at Three Locks Square in Capital Dock.
- • Available to let on medium to long lease terms subject to negotiation
- sizes from 10,000 to 42,364 sq ft can be accommodated
78 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay is one of Dublin’s most recognisable landmark buildings overlooking the river Liffey in the south docklands. This imposing building provides extremely high quality space on incredibly efficient floor plates.
Grand Canal Dock DART station is less than 15 minutes walk.
Spencer Dock Luas stop is less than 13 minutes walk.
Britain Quay bus stop beside Matheson is less than 2 minutes walk.
Each floor is self-sufficient with separate:
- Coms room,
- Electricity meter,
- Tea station / kitchen,
- Print areas
- WC facilities
- Fully fitted and furnished
- Flexible & efficient floorplates
- Category 6 computer cabling
- High grade furniture with 1800 x 1600 mm desks
- Four-pipe fan coil air-conditioning with hot, cold and fresh air provisions
- Impressive double height atrium
- Excellent natural light to offices
- High speed lifts to all floors
- 9 meters floor to ceiling height
- Raised access-floors with carpet finish
- Bicycle park at basement level
- 13 showers for building at basement level with lockers and drying room
- Basement car parking
- Suspended ceilings with recessed light fittings
- Individual metering & controls
- Multiple fibre optic communication networks available in the area
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The net internal areas are approximately:
|Total Net Internal Area
Sizes from 10,000 sq ft will be considered and can be accommodated on half a floor.
Three Locks Square, the new public square in the adjoining new Capital Dock development, will include a ring of cafés and a sculptural pavilion. Sheltered on all sides, the south-facing square is the ultimate breakout and collaborative space. Its sunny aspect, chic eateries and waterside location will make this a highly desirable location.
In addition there are a plethora of other existing amenities, restaurants, eateries, cafés and shops nearby including:
|FOOD & DRINK
||LEISURE & SHOPPING
|THE ART OF COFFEE
OUTDOOR FOOD MARKET
IL VALENTINO ARTISAN BAKERY
CAFÉ BAR H
HQ GASTRO BAR
MILANO ITALIAN RESTAURANT
PAUSE CAFE BISTRO
OSTERIA LUCIO RESTAURANT
THE FERRYMAN PUB & HOTEL
LOLLY & COOKS CAFE
THE GIBSON HOTEL
THE MARKER HOTEL
THE Clayton HOTEL
THE FERRYMAN PUB & HOTEL
PERPETUA CROSS FIT GYM
|CULTURE & INTEREST
|BORD GAIS ENERGY THEATRE
THE LIR THEATRE SCHOOL
|HANOVER QUAY PHARMACY
SMILES DENTAL CLINIC
BANK OF IRELAND
GALLERY QUAY PHARMACY
REDMOND MOLLOY DENTAL CARE
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.