Rent £11 per sq.ft.
- City centre loft style office space
- Space available from c. 2,000 sq. ft. – 19,143 sq. ft.
- Refurbished period building
- Highly accessible City centre location
- In close proximity to Great Victoria Street transport hub
- 4 no. dedicated car park spaces on site
The subject property occupies a prominent City Centre location at the junction of Bruce Street and Great Victoria Street, one of Belfast’s main arterial routes which benefits from ease of access to the Westlink and wider motorway network.
The location is well served by local amenities on Dublin Road and Great Victoria Street and is located in close proximity to the existing Great Victoria Street rail and bus terminus. In addition, the construction of a new
The subject property comprises a five storey, period building of traditional red brick construction.
The ground floor currently accommodates restaurant occupiers while the upper floors are undergoing refurbishment to provide c. 19,143 sq. ft. of office accommodation, arranged over first to fourth floor levels.
The building benefits from two entrance points on Great Victoria Street and Bruce Street, both of which are serviced by way of a passenger lift.
Internally, the following period features have been retained:
• Exposed red brickwork
• Varnished timber joist flooring
• Steel beams
• WC’s are provided on each floor level
• Four dedicated car park spaces are provided at the Bruce Street elevation of the building
• A newly developed transport hub at nearby Grosvenor Road is currently underway.
• Occupiers in the locality include Axiom, Alexander Mann and the Europa and Fitzwilliam Hotels.
ConfigurationPlease note, the space is largely of open plan configuration, however, the landlord may consider subdivision of floors to provide office suites from c. 2,000 sq. ft. upwards.
Repairs and InsuranceThe space will be let on effective full repairing and insuring terms by way of service charge recovery.
Service ChargeA service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, insurance and upkeep of common areas. The current service charge estimate is TBC.
Business RatesWe understand that the property is to be reassessed for rating purposes by Land & Property Services.
Further details are available on request.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|FLOOR||NET INTERNAL AREA (SQ. M.)||NET INTERNAL AREA (SQ. FT.)|
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.