- City centre location just off Merrion Square
- Wide range of amenities in the area
- Excellent Transport Links
- Extensive views over Dublin City Centre
- Available on new flexible lease directly with the landlord
64 Lower Mount Street is loacted at the western end of Lower Mount Street, close to the corner of Merrion Square, and Holles Street Hospital, Dublin 2. The property is situated in the heart of Dublin's Georgian office district, walking distance from St. Stephen's Green, Trinity College and Pearse Street Station and the Luas Green Line with many cross city bus routes within a few minutes’ walk.
The available accommodation comprises part of the third floor, extending to an approximate net internal area of 56.52 sq.m. (608 sq.ft). Internally the office provides predominantly open plan office accommodation, comms room and a kitchenette. The specification includes plastered and painted walls, strip fluorescent lighting, solid floors with carpeted floor coverings, perimeter trunking, power points and cat 5 data cabling, intercom and alarm system and an oil central heating system. The office suite is ideal for a small to medium sized business seeking a secure and centrally located working environment.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The accommodation benefits from carpet tiles, painted walls and extensive views over Dublin City. The area is also well served by public transport with numerous bus routes operating to and from Merrion Square and a Dublin Bikes docking station located on the west end of the square. The DART can be taken at Pearse Street or Grand Canal Dock stations which are both a short walk away.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.