- Approx. 118 sq m (1,270 sq ft).
- Modern end of terrace office unit.
- Neighbouring occupiers include EZ Living, In Touch Control Systems,O’Mara Medical, Tidek Global Logistics, TLI Group and Beanie Brownie Company
- High profile location within Harbour Point Business Park with convenient access to the Cork/Waterford N25, Dublin M8, Jack Lynch Tunnel and all main routes.
- High quality finish available
The property is situated in Harbour Point Business Park, Little Island approximately 8 km east of Cork city centre. Little Island is served by an excellent road infrastructure providing easy access to the city centre, airport, Waterford N25, Dublin M8 and the South Ring road network. Harbour Point is a large mixed use development of offices and showrooms. Little Island has become Cork’s premier industrial / commercial location.
The property comprises a modern end terrace office unit. The unit is highly insulated and finished with extensive glazing and sliding folding loading door to the front.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
BER No. 800237711
Energy Performance Indicator: 329.01 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.