- Four storey over basement building
- Total floor area approx. 342.3 sqm (3,686sqft)
- Centrally situated in Cork city centre in the Victorian Quarter
- Site are of approx. 0.022 Ha (0.05 acres) that extends through to Little William Street
- Redevelopment opportunity, suitable for a variety of uses
- Exempt from stamp duty and no vat applicable to the sale
The property is centrally situated in Cork city centre on the north side of MacCurtain Street, at its eastern end and close to it’s junction with Summerhill North. This area is known as the Victorian Quarter and occupiers on the street include the Metropole Hotel, Everyman Theatre, Leisure Plex, Spar, Issacs Restaurant and various mixed retail, restaurant and bar uses.
The property comprises a four storey over basement mid terraced building fronting MacCurtain Street. It is mainly constructed with masonry and brick walls, pitched timber and slate roof and timber floors. It occupies a site of approx. 0.022 hectares (0.05 acres) that extends through to Little William Street. The property is freehold and is being sold with full vacant possession. Redevelopment opportunity suitable for a variety of uses.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Sq M||Sq Ft|
For Sale By Auction
For sale by public auction in The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork at 12 noon on Thursday 28th November 2019. Draft sale contracts and conditions of sale are available from the vendor’s solicitor.
BER No. 800452997
Energy Performance Indicator: 996.1 kWh/m2/yr
Telephone: or you can also email us at
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.