Rent €60,000 per year
There are a number of well-known neighbouring businesses including; the Butler’s Pantry, Appleberry Press and Campbell Machinery.
Southern Cross Business Park consists of multi-tenanted, mixed use office and industrial buildings. Number 45 is currently in use entirely as an office unit.
The office comprises; 2 expansive, open plan office floors, board room, private office, a separate communications room, 4 W/C, shower room and kitchen. There is air-conditioning and storage heating on the first floor. There are six parking spaces included. There is also plenty of unallocated, visitor parking available. There is an electronic roller shutter to the rear and a reinforced security storage cabinet on the ground floor. The office is fully alarmed and there are security cameras in the business park.
• Suspended ceilings with light fittings
• Carpet covered flooring
• Wired for power and data
• Electric storage heating
Unit 45 Southern Cross Business Park (6,500 sq ft)
Ground Floor: 283 Sq.M, 3,050 Sq.Ft
First Floor: 283 Sq.M, 3,050 Sq.Ft
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800694945
Energy Performance Indicator: 616.13 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.