Price 17,000 £
- Highly accessible location
- Excellent local amenities
- On street car parking
- Immediate availability
This part of the City has undergone considerable development in recent years in the shape of Saint Anne’s Square along with the ongoing redevelopment of the University of Ulster and the construction of City Quays, which is a c. £250m mixed use development located approximately 200m from the subject property. The scheme will comprise a mix of office, hotel, residential and leisure uses. City Quays 1 is the first phase of the development and has already been constructed, providing c. 68,000 sq. ft. of Grade A offices.
In addition, there a number of surface car parks, cafes, bars and restaurants within walking distance of the property.
The subject property comprises a self-contained third floor office suite located within a purpose built, four storey office building. The suite is accessed via a communal ground floor entrance with a passenger lift servicing the upper floors.
Tenants within the building include the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and Sammon Surveyors.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Internally the space comprises of a mix of open plan office areas, a boardroom capable of accommodating c. 10 people, a staff kitchen along with male and female WC’s. The suite has been finished to an excellent specification throughout to include the following:-
• Suspended ceiling
• Recessed fluorescent tube lighting
• Intercom entry system
• Carpet flooring
• Plastered and painted walls
Term 5 Years from 1st November 2013
Rent £17,000 per annum excl.
The space will be offered on effectively Full Repairing and Insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas. Current service charge estimate TBC.
The tenant will be responsible for reimbursing the landlord with a proportionate amount of the insurance premium for the entire building.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
*The above rates payable figure does not reflect Small Business Rates Relief which applies to rating assessments up to £15,000 NAV and will apply to the majority of incoming tenants.
All prices and outgoings are stated exclusive of VAT which we have been advised is applicable.
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an energy rating of C56. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.