- Excellent first floor office premises
- Situated in close proximity to 'The Mall'
- Incentives available
The property comprises the first floor of a two storey period style terrace property. The property has been finished to a reasonable condition throughout to include suspended ceilings, carpet flooring and plastered and painted walls.
Rent - £12.50 psf excl
Term - subject to negotiation
The space will be offered on effectively full repairing and insuring terms via recovery of a service charge.
Offers invited. For further details please contact the agent.
A service charge will be levied to cover an appropriate proportion of the cost of external repairs and maintenance, security and upkeep of common areas. We understand that the current service charge estimate is in the region of £4,051 per annum plus VAT.
Net Annual Value - £17,100
Rates Payable 2014/15 rate year - £10,419.65
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy rating of D94. A full certificate can be made available upon request.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.