- Ideally situated and highly prominant commercial building
- Fronts Dame Street and overlooks Central Plaza, the former central bank
- Dual access from both Dame Street and Dame Lane
No.37 occupies an excellent position on Dame Street close to its junction with Trinity Street and directly opposite the former Central Bank HQ. Trinity College and Grafton Street are in close proximity as are an abundance of amenities including an array of famous restaurants, coffee shops and hotels.
No. 37 is well serviced by public transport and virtually beside the Cross City Luas line. Dame Street would be considered one of the main arterial bus corridors running through the city centre with most city centre routes running through it. Tara Street DART Station is only a 10 walk which serves both the South and North side of Dublin.
Air Coach also provides a 24 hour bus service to Dublin Airport and is available at nearby Suffolk Street which is approximately 40 minutes drive from Dublin Airport.
No. 37 is a 5-storey over basement period building which was extended to the rear in 1991.The building whilst retaining original period features, provides bright and spacious accommodation as it fronts onto Dame Street and backs onto trendy Dame Lane. There is lift access to all floors with the exception of the fourth floor. The fourth floor is a penthouse style top floor that benefits from an outdoor terrace area. There are 2 car spaces to the rear of the building, which can be accessed via Dame Lane.
- Solid flooring.
- Perimeter trunking wired for power
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting in part.
- Cassette air conditioning in part
- Kitchenette (basement).
- Gas fired central heating.
37 Dame Street is zoned Z5: City Centre under the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2066-2022.
On application to Lisney
|floor||sq m||sq ft|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.