- Comprising c. 3,605 sq ft
- Secure on site car parking
- Excellent access to the motorway network via Stockmans Roundabout
Hawthorn Office Park is now established as one of Belfast's premier office locations with occupiers including Dillon Bass, MSM Contracts and Press Eye Photography Ltd.
The building is finished to a high specification and is entirely open plan with balconies offering views of the surrounding area.
Internal finishes include carpeted floors, plastered and painted walls, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, perimeter trunking and gas fired heating.
This attractively landscaped site is entirely self-contained and secured by perimeter fencing with the suite having an intruder alarm.
Suitable for a variety of professional bodies, this suite is ready for immediate occupation.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Second Floor||2,205 sq ft|
|Mezzanine||1,400 sq ft|
|Total||3,605 sq ft|
£19,500 per annum (exclusive) based on Full Repairing and Insuring terms.
Tenant to reimburse the landlord with a proportion of the service charge to cover common areas and insurance.
We have been advised by Land and Property Services of the following:-
Net Annual Value £25,500
Rate in the £ 13/14 0.600436
Rates payable £15,311.12
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may liable to V.A.T.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
The property has an energy efficiency rating of B46. A complete certifcate can be made available upon request.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.