- Prestigious four storey over basement Georgian property with mews to the rear
- Well proportioned rooms with natural ample light
- Superbly located to all city centre amenities and public transport infrastucture
- The property benefits from lift access to all floors
- Car spaces available to the rear of the property.
24 Merrion Square is conveniently located on the northern side of this well known square which is a much sought after location in Dublin's central business district. This prestigious location is within walking distance of a range of transport links including Pearse DART station and the Luas (green) line.
24 Merrion Square comprises a 4 storey over basement Georgian property which also benefits from a mews and car parking to the rear. The property presents well and has been maintained to a good standard. Internally the accommodation is carpeted throughout and the majority of the building remains in its traditional layout but also contains an element of partitioning to the upper floors which is demountable. At basement level, there is a sizeable canteen and dining area with wc's. The ground floor comprises of two large rooms, a reception and further offices on the ground return. The first floor accommodation contains a boardroom and also contains a return floor with further office accommodation. Both the second and third floors comprise partitioned offices and the third floor also contains a ladies and gents wc and a kitchenette.
Specification includes; plastered and painted walls, floor boxes for cabling, modular light fittings, single glazed sliding sash windows, lift access, fire alarm and gas fired central heating.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor inc.return||165||1,776|
|First Floor inc.return||164||1,765|
|Total of Mews||136||1,464|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.