- 2,362.9 sq.m (25,435sq.ft) office building
- Excellent profile location in Dublin’s most elite business district
- Extensive array of recreational amenities locally
- High specification finished to excellent standard
- 23 car parking facilities
- Onsite showers and changing rooms
- Secure locker room
- Ample bicycle racks
23 Shelbourne Road benefits from accessibility to an excellent mix of public and private transport modes. Having the city centre within a 15 minute walk, opens the transport options available to commuting staff including LUAS, rail and bus services. Lansdowne Road DART station is just 300 meters from the building providing services to the south as far as Greystones and to the north as far as Malahide/Howth. Aircoach services are available providing transport to the airport from Ballsbridge. Alternatively the airport can be accessed within 25 minutes via the Port Tunnel.
23 Shebourne Road comprises a fully refurbished six-storey office building. The building has undergone a complete refurbishment to provide accommodation finished to the highest of standards. The building provides for 2,362.9 sq. m. (25,435 sq. ft.) of bright modern office space.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|First Floor Suite 1
|First Floor Suite 2
|Third Floor (Front and Rear suite)
|Third Floor (Middle suite)
There are 23 car parking spaces available with the property.
BER No. 800457525
Energy Performance Indicator: 408.31 kWh/m2/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.