- New landmark scheme in the heart of Belfast city centre.
- Mixed use, state-of-the-art workspace.
- 18,107 to 235,188 Sq Ft
Belfast City Council and McAleer & Rushe are planning to transform the former Belfast Telegraph site, renamed “The Sixth” into a visionary new development that will provide state-of-the-art workspace in a rapidly changing location within the City Centre.
Situated adjacent to the new £250m Ulster University Campus, The Sixth will see 15,000 students on its doorstep, and has close proximity to public transport and the motorway network.
The vision for The Sixth will bring significant benefits to the locality and the city, creating a contemporary public atrium through the site and new retail and restaurant opportunities.
The proposed scheme which is immediately adjacent to the new £250m Ulster University campus will mark the pinnacle of flexible and innovative workspace design.
Leading UK Architect, AHMM have been appointed to design c.230,000 sq.ft of supremely connected workspace that has the flexibility to accommodate global headquarters with floorplates of up to 30,000 sq.ft.
The development would work equally well for smaller companies in the professional and burgeoning creative and technology sectors that require the ability to expand.
By appointment through Lisney or the joint letting agent CBRE
|Floor||Area (Sq Ft)||Status|
Further information and lease terms available on application.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.