- Self-contained Office and Clinic comprising c. 5,200 sq ft
- Total site area of c. 0.3 Acres
- Excellent location fronting the prestigious Malone Road
- Generous on-site parking
- In close proximity to the M1 Motorway
The location offers a prestigious business address conveniently located to the Lisburn Road, Belfast City Centre, Queens University, Stranmillis Teaching College and Belfast City Hospital, and a number of leading schools.
The property is in close proximity to Balmoral Avenue and the M1 Motorway network providing ease of access to the wider province and the Republic of Ireland.
The property was built around 1917 and has been occupied by Action Cancer since 1975 as their headquarters and clinic / day centre.
The subject property comprises a detached and sympathetically extended period property of approximately 5,200 sq ft arranged over ground and 2 upper floors.
The property is currently cellular in nature, suitable for it’s current use, and while modernised in recent years it still retains various period features.
Internally the building is comprised of private offices, meeting rooms, board room, consulting rooms, an X-Ray room, reception, kitchen and toilet facilities.
The property further benefits from a Lift, alarm system, CCTV and a solar panel providing hot water.
There are up to 23 car parking spaces to the front, side and rear of the property on a total site of approximately 0.3 acres.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Net Internal Area basis: 5,200 Sq Ft (483.08 Sq M)
Gross Internal Area basis: 7,852 Sq Ft (729.45 Sq M)
The subject property is located within the Malone Conservation Area.
The most recent planing permission is as follows:
Z/1999/2900/F - Extension to existing centre, comprising of medical units, diagnostics, counselling and training units including refurbishment of existing building and removal of 3 no. portacabins. (Amended Proposal) was granted on 6th September 2000.
We understand the property is held by way of a 930 year lease from 1st September 1917 and subject to a nominal ground rent.
DemiseArea: 0.30 Acres
Perimeter: 150.32 m
EPC RatingThe property has an energy rating of D83.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
(Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds).
Stamp duty will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
£60,000 Exclusive Per Annum
A new lease on full repairing and insuring terms is available.
Rate in the £ 17/18: 0.592681
Rates Payable: £32,893.80
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.