- Excellent opportunity to acquire two unique period properties
- For sale in three lots
- Substantial period buildings situated in a high-profile location in heart of the city centre
- Unique features in 30 Merrion Square including original ceiling cornicing and views over Merrion Square
- Well-proportioned rooms with ample natural light
- 30 Merrion Square extends to 480sqm (5,160 sq ft) with well-proportioned rooms throughout
- 1 Holles Street extends to 263sqm (2,835 sq ft) and requires refurbishment
- Parking for approximately 6 cars to the rear accessed from Holles Place
- For sale with vacant possession
1 Holles Street is located directly opposite Holles Street National Maternity Hospital and returns onto Holles Place.
30 Merrion Square adjoins 1 Holles Street and is located on Dublin’s premier Georgian Square, Merrion Square, where Holles Street and Mount Street Lower converge. The building is located close to all city centre amenities and benefits from frontage on to Merrion Square North.
Merrion Square and Holles Street are situated in the centre of Dublin’s central business district. The buildings are within close proximity to all the cities amenities including Grafton Street (1km), Trinity College (600m) and St. Stephen’s Green (850m). The area is also well served by public transport with Luas, DART and city bus services nearby.
Notable nearby occupiers include the American College, Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland and The National Maternity Hospital with Leinster House and Government Buildings located on the west side of Merrion Square. Business occupiers include a variety of professional and financial practices, and hotels in the area include The Merrion, The Davenport, The Alexander and The Shelbourne.
1 Holles Street adjoins number 30 Merrion Square at the rear of the property and extends to approximately 263 sq m (2,835 sq ft). It comprises a four storey over basement terrace that requires full refurbishment.
30 Merrion Square comprises a substantial period building located on the East of Merrion Square. The building which extends to approximately 480 sq m (5,160 sq ft) is laid out to provide 4 storeys over basement with a part two storey/part three storey return to the rear. Number 30 Merrion Square has unique period features including attractive cornicing, sash windows and decorative plaster work. The property comes with 6 car spaces to the rear.
The properties are offered for sale by private treaty in three lots;
LOT 1 - 30 Merrion Square
LOT 2 - 1 Holles Street or
LOT 3 – 30 Merrion Square and 1 Holles Street
By appointment only
||Sq. m. (NIA)
||Sq. ft. (NIA)
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.