- Outstanding headquarter office building with excellent profile.
- Approx. 20,400 sqft over basement, ground and first floors.
- 69 on site car parking spaces.
- Situated adjacent to Forestside Shopping Centre and Knock dual carriageway.
The property is easily accessible with major transport links available in close proximity.
Neighbouring occupiers include Home Office, Forestside Shopping Centre and Knockbreda Wellbeing & Treatment Centre.
Internally the building comprises basement, ground and first floor accommodation; with the ground & first floors similar in layout and specification.
The basement currently provides a gymnasium / fitness suite, shared IT server room, file storage, strong room, kitchen and shower facilities. There is also a Plant room for the entire building.
The first & second floors comprise a shared entrance lobby, reception and toilet facilities with a mix of open plan and cellular offices.
The specification includes:
- Attractive Sandstone clad exterior
- Feature lighting to entrance, atrium and grounds
- Glazed revolving entrance doors to reception
- Feature reception lobby with full height atrium and stained glass ceiling
- Raised access carpet floors with Plastered and painted walls
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LED lighting in the majority of office space
- Feature ceilings & lighting in reception and various boardrooms / meeting rooms
- Air handling system & gas fired heating
- Shared IT server room and Cat 5E cabling
- Contemporary male and female toilet facilities
- 8 person passenger lift
- Alarm System, swipe access-controlled entry system, panic alarms & CCTV
- Gym / fitness suite & shower facilities in the basement
- 2x Balcony’s on the front elevation with excellent views
- Bicycle & bin Storage
- Electric car charging point
The site is fully self-contained with security controlled access gates, security office at main entrance and perimeter lighting.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
20,400 sq ft
Full floorplans available upon request
Please Note: This does not include part of the ground floor which will continue to be occupied by Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council.
Service Charge and Insurance
There is a service charge apportioned for the upkeep of the internal & external common areas and buildings insurance.
The entire building is rated as below, however the subject will be reassessed upon occupation.
Rate in the £ 2018/19 £0.555698
Rates payable for the year 2018/19 £148,927 approximately.
The property has an energy rating of D81.
Price on application.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.