- • Tender Date: 12 Noon Friday 22nd March 2019
- • For sale in one or three lots
- • Landmark Licensed Premises beside N11, QBC, LUAS (Carrickmines), M50 and all amenities
- • Of interest to developers and publicans seeking a large development opportunity of scale
- • A feasibility study to demonstrate development potential has been prepared by O'Mahony Pike Architects
- • Offers exceptional potential for a large residential and mixed-use scheme (subject to planning permission)
- • 40m frontage to Bray Road plus access from Gort na Mona Drive
Cornelscourt is a suburban area of South Dublin located just off the N11 and is within a leisurely stroll of all the amenities of Cabinteely, Cornelscourt and Foxrock Villages and 11km from Dublin City Centre. The landmark Dunnes Stores outlet at Cornelscourt is located to the south and the AIB Cornelscourt branch is opposite. There is excellent accessibility to the south east Dubin suburbs and the M50, which is within 5 minutes’ driving distance via the Cornelscourt exit. The nearby suburbs of Foxrock, Cabinteely, Deansgrange, Killiney, Leopardstown, Sandyford and Stillorgan etc. are also located within a 5 minute drive.
This is a very attractive location for new home buyers beside Cornelscourt Shopping Centre, local shops, amenities, the N11, the QBC, and offering easy access to the LUAS Park & Ride at Carrickmines, the M50, the city centre, Dun Laoghaire and the coast.
The licensed premises, art gallery and theatre are trading as usual.
The licensed premises and the lands will be offered for sale in one or three lots reflecting potential market interest in acquiring the Licensed Premises in its own right. The property has enormous potential for redevelopment for a residential, commercial or mixed-use scheme (subject to planning permission).
The licensed premises car park comprises 27 owned spaces and adjoins the popular Magic Carpet Retail Neighbourhood Centre with 35 car spaces. The property in sale also includes 2 modern dwellings situated on the lands to the rear and which enjoy independent vehicular access from Gort na Mona Drive in Foxrock.
MAGIC CARPET BUSINESS
The Magic Carpet Public House is sold as a going concern business. Access to the data room containing details of the business, costs, inventories and all other information is available to principals only.
The architect’s feasibility demonstrates the potential of the property and shows a development of 70 or more apartments, 4 detached houses, and 1,000 sq. m. of commercial space to include a new public house of over 300 sq. m. ground floor plus new retail units (no planning status).
The property in sale is partly zoned residential and partly zoned neighbourhood centre under the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council Development Plan 2016–2022.
Magic Carpet Licensed Premises: D1.
Woodfield Apartment: B3.
Access to a data room, subject to the signing of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). has been set up to provide the information needed to carry out the normal detailed commercial and legal due diligence required to submit a legally binding tender for the property. Access is also restricted to principals and those parties whose authorisation has been formally approved and to whom passwords have issued (the “Participants”).
Freehold. Vacant possession is offered of all save for a small portion shown coloured yellow where the surrender of a lease has been agreed.
By special appointment with the sole agent Morrissey's | Lisney
Magic Carpet - 2 storey Licensed Premises. Approx. 839 sq.m. Gross Internal Area.
Woodfield - Dormer Bungalow Approx. 248 sq.m. Gross Internal Area.
Woodfield Apartment - Approx. 74 sq.m. Gross Internal Area.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.