The Admirals Licensed Premises commands a prominent corner trading position at the intersection of Shop Street and Bachelors Lane beside St. Augustine’s Catholic Church immediately adjacent to the intersection of West Street, Peter St. and St. Laurence St. in the heart of Drogheda Town Centre.
Shop Street is a one of the main access routes to the town and enjoys a large volume of pedestrian and vehicular trafﬁc. West Street, located approximately 50m from the property, is the principal retailing street within Drogheda Town.
Drogheda is a strategically located town approximately 49kms from Dublin and 118 kms from Belfast situated on both sides of the River Boyne. The town beneﬁts from ease of access with the M1 motorway, a Mainline Rail and a public bus service connecting the town with Dublin City and Belfast.
It is an important industrial centre and serves as a focal point for the very substantial hinterland of East Meath and Southern Louth. The town enjoys a current resident population as per the 2011 Census of 40,956 persons.
- Town centre Licensed Premises extending to approx.454 sqm
- Situated within Drogheda’s focal point for both daytime commercial activity and evening and weekend entertainment
- Potential to further develop the existing beverage only business
- Recently refurbished self-contained three bedroom apartment to first floor providing potential to generate rental income
These Licensed Premises enjoy a long established beverage only trade that is derived from the surrounding commercial and residential populous.
The Admirals Licensed Premises are situated within the heart of Drogheda Town ensuring a consistent ﬂow of high volume pedestrian trafﬁc throughout the day and evening and presents an excellent opportunity to acquire and further develop a beverage business that can be enjoyed throughout the day, evenings and weekend.
The property comprises a three storey over basement corner building incorporating Public Bar and Lounge Bar to Ground Floor Level and a self-contained Three Bedroom apartment to First Floor Level together with ancillary ofﬁce and storage accommodation to Second Floor Level. Cold Room and Stores are located to Basement Level.
By special appointment with the sole agent, Morrissey's | Lisney.
Description GIA Sqm Approx
Ground Floor 130
First Floor 130
Three Bedroom Apartment
Second Floor 130
Ofﬁces x 2
Stores x 3
Cellar Stores and Cold Room
BER No. 800365207
Energy Performance Indicator: 827.72 kWh/m²/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.