The subject property occupies a profile corner position within the commercial and retailing hub of Athy to south side of Leinster Street at its intersection with Meeting Lane.
Athy is an established commercial and agricultural focal point of County Kildare located approx. 10kms East of Junction 3 of the M9 Dublin to Waterford Motorway and 20kms South of Junction 13 of the M7/8 Dublin to Limerick/Cork Motorway. Enjoying convenient access to key surrounding transport links Athy is an established commuter hub to Dublin City and its surrounding South-Western Office and Industrial Parks.
The town is also an important focal point for business, banking, retailing and entertainment to the extensive well-populated surrounding hinterland.
The subject property comprise a mix of licensed, retail, commercial and residential elements all occupying a prominent site enjoying triple frontage and extending to approx. 0.416 Hectares / 0.4 Acres
• Frontage to Leinster Street approx. 15.2 meters
• Frontage to Meeting Lane approx. 56.0 meters
• Frontage to Local Authority Car Park approx. 20.8 meters
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800180697
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.