Adjacent to The Clerys Redevelopment which is set to be redeveloped as a prime retail, office and hotel development in the coming months. Other developments in the immediate area include a new 158 bedroom Hotel on Sackville Place which is under construction and expected to open in 2019.
Established commercial area with an array of hotels, high street retail, office buildings and food and beverage establishments.
Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Easons, Penneys (Primark), Clarks, Schuh, Burger King, McDonalds, Carrolls Gifts while major shopping destinations including Jervis Street Shopping Centre, Ilac Centre, Arnotts and Henry Street are located nearby.
O’Connell Street is the city’s main thoroughfare and principle arterial route from Dublin city centre to the northern part of the city.
- Easily managed licensed premises in the heart of the City Centre
- Extends to approx. 237 m² over four floors.
- Located within one of Dublin’s principal shopping and tourism districts
- Surrounding area is witnessing substantial investment and development
The Sackville Lounge licensed premises comprises the ground floor, part first floor and basement of an end of terrace three storey over basement building with residential accommodation to part first and second floor.
The ground floor is fitted out to a traditional style and is well laid out with central bar serving area allowing for ease of management.
Cold room, stores and gents toilets located to basement level with ladies toilets to first floor level.
The property which is for sale by Private Treaty, comprising Lot 4 of the Dublin One Collection, presents a rare opportunity to aquire a centrally located Dublin City licensed premsies.
The Dublin One Collection
The Dublin One Collection comprise seven mixed use buildings situated between O’Connell Street Lower, Abbey Street Lower, and Sackville Place, Dublin 1 which are for sale in four lots:
14-15 O’Connell Street Lower & 16-17 O’Connell Street Lower
4 Abbey Street Lower
5 Abbey Street Lower
14 Sackville Place
13 Sackville Place
15 Sackville Place
16 Sackville Place (The Sackville Lounge)
Full Dublin One Collection Listing
By appointment 01 6765781
|Ladies Toilets (Sackville Lounge)
|Cold Room and Stores
BER No. Available on request
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.