Rent €85,000 per year
- Modern purpose-built 7-day Licensed Premises extending to approx. 400.65 sqm (4,313 sqft) GIA
- Enjoys a high-volume food and beverage trade
- Centrally positioned within the Centre of Blackrock village and its affluent, densely populated surrounding suburbs
- Presented throughout in ‘Turn-Key’ Trading condition following a recent refurbishment
- Benefits from an adjoining enclosed landscaped Beer Garden / Smoking area
Flash Harry’s offers a rare licensed premises leasing opportunity for an operator to occupy a large turnkey Dublin unit enjoying a high volume food and beverage trade. Internally the property enjoys an impressive fit-out having been completely refurbished by the current owners in recent years.
The accommodation now comprises a ground floor lounge bar and kitchen with rear yard and beer garden to the side which is held under leasehold title at an annual rent of €15,000 p.a. There is restaurant seating to first-floor level and cold room and stores to the basement level.
The property occupies a prominent trading location in the heart of Blackrock village adjacent to Blackrock Dart Station within one of the most sought-after residential areas of the city.
The property fronts on to the Main Street with its many shops and restaurants and is within close proximity to the recently redeveloped Blackrock and Frascati Shopping Centers
Blackrock has witnessed significant investment in recent years with several office and apartment blocks currently under construction as well as the investment into both shopping centres. All of which should increase the customer base for the subject business in the coming years.
Flash Harry’s presents an ideal opportunity to operate a large impressive south Dublin licensed premises enjoying a high-volume business that can be expanded as the immediate area continues to undergo rejuvenation.
Flash Harry’s Building - Long Lease (10 years plus) Quoting Rent - €70,000
Beer Garden – New Sub Lease to be created at €15,000 p.a
Combined Quoting Rent - €85,000 p.a
ACCOMMODATION GIA SQ.M
Ground Floor: 178.19
First Floor: 165.25
Ladies and Gentleman’s toilets
Cellar, Coldroom & Bottle Stores
Ground Floor Level Beer Garden 114.46
Rear Yard 40.16
BER No. 800143638
Energy Performance Indicator: 971.06 kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.