- Situated within the Boucher Road commercial hub.
- End of terrace unit extending to approximately 5,094 sqft
- Highly accessible location in close proximity to the M1 and Belfast City Centre
- Currently producing a rental income of £27,500 per annum.
- Tenant pays ground rent liability.
- Tenant not affected.
The Boucher Road area is a well-known commercial area, home to a wide array of commercial occupiers including trade centre car dealerships, storage/ distribution and out of town retail.
The property is prominently located on Boucher Place, which is accessed from Boucher Crescent.
The immediate area surrounding the subject is dominated by trade counter, retail and leisure users.
The subject property comprises an end of terrace modern warehouse/trade counter unit of steel portal frame construction. The property is configured to include a trade counter and two storey offices to the front elevation with warehouse to the rear.
At ground floor level a trade counter area is accessed off a surfaced parking area, two offices and WC facilities. The first floor office comprises further office accommodation, kitchen and WC facilities. The general specification includes plastered and painted walls, carpet covered concrete floors, suspended ceilings, double glazed PVC windows and wall mounted air conditioning units. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating.
The warehouse benefits from a metal deck roof incorporating translucent roof lights, concrete floor, a clear internal height of c 5.3m whilst loading access is provided via one grade roller shutter door.
Externally the property provides private parking for approximately 8 cars.
The surrounding area is predominantly commercial in nature with notable occupiers including Pure Gym, Modern Tyres, Sports Direct & Screwfix.
Further to your interest in Units 3 & 4, 54 Boucher Place, we have now been instructed by the vendor to seek closing bids in writing on the above asset.
Should you wish to place an offer, we require that you provide the following:
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds, ideally in the form of a bank statement.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Full contact details of your solicitor.
- Confirmation of any conditions relating to your bid.
Your offer is to be received in writing, by letter or email, no later than FRIDAY 28th JUNE 2019 AT 2PM
POST: FAO James Kearney, Lisney, 1st Floor, Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery St, Belfast BT1 4NX
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact me.
The property is currently occupied by Dean & Wood Ltd Lease commencement date: 17 December 2018
Term: 10 years
Passing Rent: £27,500 per annum
Break Option: Tenant has break option at end of year 5, subject to a minimum of 6 months notice (the tenant will benefit from a 3 month rent free period if they do not exercise their break option).
Other: The tenant is responsible for payment of ground rent.
Founded in 1904 Dean & Wood is the largest established refrigeration and air conditioning wholesaler in the UK. Dean & Wood have 15 branches throughout the UK & Ireland.
Dean & Wood Ltd 2017 accounts show a profit before taxation of £2,289,000 and turnover of £61,672,000 this reflected a 32.15% increase on the previous year.
The property is held by way of long leasehold title at 125 years from 1st April 1987. Subject to a ground rent of £11,625 per annum.(As reviewed in July 2018).
The tenant is responsible for payment of ground rent.
VAT will be charged at the standard rate.
EPC Rating - E102
The property has an energy rating of D92.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Offers over £275,000
The rates are due to be reassessed.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Ground Floor Offices/Trade Counter||957 sq ft|
|First Floor Offices/Kitchen||898 sq ft|
|Warehouse||3,239 sq ft
|Total||5,094 sq ft
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.