Price Offers in Excess of €1,250,000
- Two high profile self-contained office suites
- 5 minute walk to Windy Arbour Luas station
- Entire extends to 365.79 sq.m (3,937 sq.ft) plus 12 designated car parking spaces
- New 10 year lease agreed with with Broadridge Ireland Limited (FundAssist) from July 2020
- Tenant not affected by sale
There is excellent transport infrastructure and public transport links within close proximity to the property, such as Windy Arbour LUAS stop which is situated within 5-minute walk of the property. Dublin Bus also operates a regular bus service towards the city centre and the south suburbs.
Both units benefit from an excellent car parking ratio of I space per 328 sqft on average.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
The approximate gross internal floor areas are as follows:
|4A - First Floor||240.70||2,591||7|
|4B - First Floor||125.09||1,346||5|
* All intending purchasers are specifically advised to verify all floor areas and undertake their own due dilligence.
Broadridge Ireland Limited occupy both unit 4A & 4B for a term of 5 years from 24th July 2015 and 5 years from 1st August 2015 at a passing rent of €30,250 pa and €25,000 pa respectively.
Broadridge Ireland Limited (previously t/a FundAssist Limited) has signed a new 10 year lease from 24 July 2020 at a combined passing rent of €104,614 per annum. The tenant has a break option effective 1st April 2027 subject to 12 months notice and 3 months rent penalty.
An additional €10,000 per annum is coming from a Meteor mast located on the roof of the subject property with 7 years secured income.
This brings the overall passing rent to €65,250 per annum increasing to €114,614 per annum in July 2020.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.