- Floor area approx. 386.57 sq m (4,161 sq ft).
- Two storey office premises
- Fully let to Special Olympics Ireland and Oak Recruitment at a total rent of €38,334p.a.
- Approx. 1.5km east of Cork city centre in an established commercial area.
The property is situated in Cleve Business Park approx. 1.5km east of Cork city centre on the southern side of Monahan Road in Cork’s south docklands. This is an established commercial location and there is convenient access to the city centre and to the South Ring Road.
The property comprises a mid terrace two storey office premises. The building is constructed on a steel frame with concrete block and forticrete walls, pitched metal deck roof and concrete floors. The ground floor is laid out as open plan offices, meeting room, two private offices, canteen, store and toilets. The first floor is in two main sections and it is laid out with open plan offices, private offices, canteen and toilets. It is finished internally with carpet floor coverings and suspended acoustic tile ceilings incorporating lighting and air conditioning units.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground||Offices occupied by Special Olympics Ireland||203.61||2,192|
|First||Offices occupied by Special Olympics Ireland||82.97||893|
|First||Offices occupied by Oak Recruitment||99.99||1,076|
The ground floor and part of the first floor is let to Special Olympics Ireland Ltd on an expired 9 years 11 months lease from 8th March 2004 at a current rent of €27,334 per annum plus vat.
Part of the first floor is let to Oak Recruitment on an expired 3 year lease from 1st March 2009 at a current rent of €11,000 per annum plus vat.
BER No. 800499204
Energy Performance Indicator: 374.11 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.