- Two storey semi-detached warehouse extending to approximately 1,578 sqm (16,990 sqft)
- Passing rent of €125,000 per annum
- Leased to Diarson Ireland Limited who also occupy two other properties in the estate
- 17.3 year lease from 26 October 2010
- Unexpired lease term of 3.3 years to break and 10.3 years to expiry
- Tenants not affected by sale
Stillorgan Industrial Estate is regarded as a prime industrial location. It is less than 1km from the M50 (junction 14) which allows access to all main arterial routes and leads directly to Dublin Airport and the Port Tunnel. The LUAS is close by with the Stillorgan stop for the Green Line less than 800metres away; the area is also well served by numerous bus routes.
Occupiers adjacent to the subject property include AIB, Merrion Fleet Management, RR Donnelly and Skill Zone.
The area surrounding the estate is both commercial and residential. On the opposite side of Blackthorn Drive (from which the park/estate is accessed) is Beacon South Quarter a development established between 2006 and 2008. It comprises approximately 800 apartments, retail shops, a supermarket, office accommodation, a private hospital and a hotel.
The property comprises a semidetached industrial building which was built in the early 1980’s. There is surface car parking to the front of the property and a loading area to the rear.
Internally the property has been laid out to provide for its current use as a pharmaceutical production facility. Inside the ground floor entrance is a reception and office area. The warehouse area beyond this had been extensively fitted out to provide workshop/laboratory space along with toilets, locker rooms and clean rooms. The first floor has been fitted out to provide for offices, canteen, toilets, plant rooms and storage.
The tenant also occupies the adjoining property, Unit 14 Holly Avenue. The tenant is responsible for full reinstatement of both properties to self-contained units on vacation of the property.
The property is let to Diasorin Ireland Limited formerly Biotrin International Limited.
Details of the tenancy are outlined below:
|Term Commencement:||26 October 2010|
|Term Expiry:||02 February 2028|
|Break option date:||02 February 2021 (subject to 12 months’ notice in writing)|
|Rent per annum:||€125,000|
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Under the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Development Plan 2016 – 2022 the property is in an area zoned Objective LIW “To improve and provide for low density warehousing/ light industrial warehousing uses”.
BER No. 800584237
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.