- Office Investment (Tenants not Affected).
- Modern office premises, part of ground floor of Joyce House.
- Approx. net internal floor area 228.7 sq m (2,461 sq ft).
- Fully let, current total rental income €42,700 per annum.
- 12 car park spaces.
- Well located in Ballincollig town centre, in the Barrack Square office campus.
The property is centrally situated in Ballincollig town centre on the southern side of the Barrack Square office campus. It is located just north of the Main Street and is close to a range of local services including retail units, cafes and restaurant. Neighbouring occupiers in Barrack Square include VM Ware, eSentire, Foley Turnbull Solicitors, O’Connor Pyne & Co and McCutcheon Halley.
Ballincollig is an attractive satellite town for Cork city and it is home to Dell EMC’s large facility where approx. 3,000 employees are based at their 50 acre campus. It is situated approx. 10km west of Cork city and it has a population of 18,621 (Census 2016).
The property comprises an office unit contained partly in the lower ground floor of a detached period building and ground floor of a modern three storey purpose built office building. There is access from Barrack Square and High Street. There is a central landscaped courtyard between the original and modern building.
Internally the property is fitted to a good standard with private offices, meeting rooms, open plan areas, kitchen, tea station and toilets. The offices in the modern part of the building are finished internally with raised access floors with carpet floor coverings and suspended acoustic tile ceilings incorporating lighting and air conditioning.
By special appointment with the selling agent, Lisney.
|Tenant||Use||Sq Ft||Lease Term||Rent
|Kenny Whelan & Associates||
|5 years from 1/9/14||€22,500|
|DOB Construction Ltd||Offices||825||New 5 year lease||€15,000|
|Martin O'Brien||Office||84||1 year from 30/4/18||€2,600|
|Enda O'Shea||Office||88||1 year from 30/4/18||€2,600|
*Total approx. gross internal floor area 350.9 sq m (3,293 sq ft).
BER No. 800153892
Energy Performance Indicator: 393.52 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.