- Fully let to Ulster Bank Ltd. Producing €120,000 per annum.
- 35 X 5 FRI Lease from 15 March 1996.
- WAULT until lease end of 13.56 years.
- High profile corner premises, on the main street in Lucan Village.
- Modern two storey premises with off street car parking.
- Tenant not affected.
The property occupies a prominent location immediately adjacent to Lucan Bridge and overlooks the river Liffey at the entrance to the town. Nearby occupiers in the village include the EBS, Dermot P Coyne Solicitors, Griffins Pharmacy, J Collins Butchers, Power and Smullen Wine Merchants, and The Tea Rooms.
The property comprises a modern two storey purpose built retail bank which adjoins the Village Weir residential development.
The property extends to approxmately 236.11sqm together with 7 surface car parking spaces. There is additional parking at lower ground level. The accommodation comprises a modern banking hall with back up offices and strong rooms at ground floor, with ancillary offices and cateen/stores at first floor level.
The specification includes carpeted solid floors, suspended ceilings, and aluminium framed double glazing throughout, under a pitched slate covered roof and part flat roof. Heating is by way of a gas boiler central heating system via wall mounted pressed steel radiators.
The entire is let to Ulster Bank Ireland Limited on a 35 year FRI lease from 1st March 1996 at a current passing rent of €120,000 per annum. Rent reviews are every five years to market rent, subject to an upwards only provision.
We understand that the property is held Freehold.
Offers are sought in excess of €1,550,000.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The accommodation and approximate floor areas comprise briefly as follows:
The ground floor extends to 159.43sqm / 1,716sqft and comprises the retail banking area, offices, and strong room.
The first floor extends to 76.68sqm / 825sqft and comprises offices, kitchen/staff area, plus staff toilet facilities.
BER No. 800249864
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.