- Modern retail & residential development (built 2007)
- Anchored by Supervalu
- 9 retail units and 10 apartments extending to approximately 31,775 sqft
- Entire producing an income of €284,579 per annum
- Guide price equates to a net initial yield of 9.08%
- WAULT 10.5 years
- Tenants not affected
The population of Stradbally is 1,629 persons according to the CSO Census 2011. The primary function of Stradbally is to provide as a service centre for the surrounding agricultural hinterland and it also hosts an annual high profile steam rally and in recent years the Electric Picnic Music and Arts Festival.
The local road network provides access to M7 motorway (Portlaoise-Dublin route) approximately 10 kilometres to the west of the town. Although Stradbally is not located along a rail line, such services are available in nearby towns Portlaoise and Athy.
The retail scheme is anchored by DC Supermarkets Ltd trading as Supervalu. Other occupiers include Chemco Pharmacy, An Post, Stradbally Fayre, and The Arch (takeaway) amongst others. The combined income from the commercial element is currently €240,911 per annum.
Each of the overhead apartments has two bedrooms and is laid out over two floors with an average size of approximately 847 Sq.Ft. One of the apartments remains in shell and core condition and is approximately 1,500 Sq.Ft. The total residential income at present is €43,886 per annum, with the average apartment let at €5,460 per annum.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Unit||Tenant||Current Rent||Size (sq.ft)||Lease Start|
|3||Combined with unit 2||€4,200||1,132||01/01/2016|
|5||Pharmacy||€45,000||1,388||25 years from 30/12/2008|
|6||Supermarket t/a Supervalu||€130,000||15,846||25 years from 23/07/2007|
|Unit||Current Rent||Size (sq.ft)||Lease Start|
|11/Shell & Core||Vacant||1,647|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.