- An opportunity to buy 160 high-quality apartments out of 312 apartments in the overall scheme, across three modern buildings, in a mature and popular residential location between Lucan and Dublin city centre, beside Liffey Valley
- The Dublin apartment letting market is performing strongly with demand outstripping supply. The scheme is in high demand with tenants
- The PRTB’s last published rental growth figures showed Dublin apartment rents grew by 8.1% in the 12 months to March 2016
•Range of exciting leisure and entertainment options
•Benefits from the facilities of the Clarion Hotel Liffey Valley, including its gym; Liffey Valley Fitness, Hermitage Park, Rowlagh Park and Hermitage Golf Club, among others
•Served by a large number of primary and secondary schools, community and healthcare facilities
•St. Edmund’s is a high-quality residential development of 312 apartments and 32 houses, built with surface and basement car parking spaces
•The property is a well-maintained and secure development incorporating landscaped open spaces, internal courtyards and streetscapes
•There is a wide range of residences constructed ranging from one-bedroom apartments to four-bedroom family homes, forming a stable and vibrant residential environment
•The development was designed by McCrossan O’Rourke Manning Architects
•All of the apartments have balconies or terraces and there is a communal landscaped courtyard
•This sale includes 160 apartments comprising 9 one bedroom, 142 two bedroom and 8 three bedroom apartments and 1 four bedroom duplex apartment set out in 3 blocks over basement car parking
•Glenkerrin Homes completed 190 apartments and 32 houses in St. Edmund’s Park by 2008
•Ashley Hall, which contains 122 apartments over five storey’s, was completed in 2015 by Rhatigan Developments for the Joint Receivers Paul McCann and Michael McAteer of Grant Thornton
•The apartments are all fitted out to a very good standard and the 104 Ashley Hall apartments were furnished to a high specifi cation to the value of €1.2 million in January 2015
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.