This award winning development is adjacent to an array of amenities such as the Beacon Hotel and the neighbouring Beacon South Quarter retail district.
The LUAS Green line also serves the Sandyford area, providing fast light rail transport to and from Dublin city centre (north) and onwards to Cherrywood & Brides Glen (south). The nearest LUAS stop is Sillorgan, situated within 10 minutes walking distance from the property. Additionally, Dublin Bus run three bus routes that serve the immediate area.
Q House is positioned conveniently close to the M50 motorway (1km South) which encircles Dublin city and provides direct access to the country’s full road infrastructure.
- Single lot sale of 21 modern office suites and one retail unit within a larger award winning development, Q House, completed circa 2008.
- Entire collection extends to approximately 3,168 sqm (34,100 sqft) G.I.A.
- 54 car parking spaces.
- Rent of €646,342 per annum across twelve tenancies. (Average passing rent equal to €22.00 psf inc. cars).
- Immediate potential to increase rental income by leasing four vacant office suites and through active management in the short term.
- Estimated rental value in the order of €965,000 per annum (€27.00 psf and €1,100 per car parking space), representing a reversionary yield in the order of 9.7%.
Q House is a modern high profile seven storey over basement commercial development that provides a total of 62 office suites and a ground floor retail unit.
Designed by DMOD Architects, this striking development comprises two distinct buildings joined by a shared open aired courtyard at first floor level and sets of link ways which connect the upper floors of the buildings. Externally, the buildings are finished with a large volume of glazing and natural stone. The entire development extends to approximately 8,960 sqm (96,500 sqft) GIA and was completed in circa 2008.
The portfolio of units being marketed for sale comprise 21 office suites and a ground floor retail unit. In total these extend to approximately 3,168 sqm (34,100 sqft) GIA. Ten of the office suites have been amalgamated into four larger units to cater for tenant expansion. There are currently four vacant office suites, with the balance leased via twelve tenancies. Tenants include Grenke Finance plc, Skillnets, and ClaimVantage Corporation Limited which together account for 63% of the current income.
The specification of Q House is modern in design and build quality. The buildings and courtyard are positioned to maximise the amount of natural light into the office suites. The high quality common areas and exterior in particular are a feature which sets it apart from other developments in the Sandyford area.
The suites are generally open floor plates which allows for an extremely efficient gross to net floor area.
Other specifications include:
- 4 x 800kg capacity Kone passenger lifts servicing all floors
- Open aired landscaped courtyard at first floor level
- Secure car parking at ground and basement levels.
- Aluminium double glazed windows
- Raised access floors (150mm)
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Mixture of air conditioning and gas fired central heating across the portfolio
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Unit No.||Add. Unit||Size Sq.M||Size Sq.Ft||Cars||Tenant||Rent||L.Start||Rent Review||L.Expiry||Next Break Option||Additional Breaks|
|111||236.44||2,545||5||Aspire Technology Limited||€68,600||01/11/2016||n/a||31/10/2021||n/a||n/a|
|202||99.96||1,076||2||O'Regan Financial Services Limited||€31,252||10/02/2017||10/02/2022||09/02/2032||10/02/2022||10/02/2027|
|203||204||197.23||2,123||3||Minister for Justice Equality and Law Reform||€43,590||03/10/2010||03/10/2020||02/10/2030||03/10/2020||03/10/2025|
|210||99.96||1,076||2||Evergreen Wealth Management Limited||€26,200||08/10/2015||n/a||07/10/2018||n/a||n/a|
|302||99.41||1,070||2||GNM Accountancy Limited||€30,376||13/03/2017||13/03/2022||12/08/2027||13/03/2024||n/a|
|306||307||342.07||3,682||7||Grenke Finance plc||€65,912||01/08/2014||01/08/2019||31/07/2024||01/08/2019||n/a|
|402||99.50||1,071||2||Maurice Fitzgerald & Seamus Rogers||€29,200||27/07/2016||n/a||26/07/2021||n/a||n/a|
|410||411||334.45||3,600||7||Grenke Finance plc||€94,100||07/11/2016||07/11/2021||06/11/2026||06/11/2022||n/a|
|511||236.90||2,550||2||ClaimVantage Corporation LImited||€73,600||01/03/2017||28/02/2022||28/02/2022||n/a||n/a|
|601||261.99||2,820||5||GC Asthetics Management Limited||€52,000||15/09/2008||n/a||14/08/2018||n/a||n/a|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.