- Occupied by Secretary of State for the Environment as Job Centre Plus
- Standalone office building of c. 9,417 sq ft (874.86 sq m)
- Extremely accessible to the town centre
- On site, secure car parking for 28 cars
- Situated adjacent to a public carpark
The subject property is located approximately 100 metres south of Quay Street, the pedestrianised shopping core of the town centre. Ammanford benefits from a number of national retailers including Tesco, Wilko, Argos, New Look and Greggs.
Ammanford is served by the A483 and A474 roads and Ammanford local railway station is a stop on the Heart of Wales Line with trains to Llanelli and Swansea to the south and Shrewsbury to the north.
The property comprises a standalone, two storey office building with adjoining car park, situated just off the A474 Roundabout at the edge of the town centre.
The property is currently occupied by Secretary of State for the Environment
as Job Centre Plus and serves as the local job centre.
The building is of brick / block construction with a pitched and slated roof. Internally the property comprises ground and first floor office accommodation, of which part has been recently refurbished. Both floors provide mix of open plan and cellular office space, divided by stud walls and glass partitioning, with carpeted and linoleum flooring.
The property benefits from kitchen, shower and W.C facilities and both floors are serviced by a staircase and passenger lift, along with gas fired central heating and an air handling system.
A car park is located to the rear of the property and is secured by steel palisade fencing with barrier access. The car-park is finished with tarmac and provides 28no spaces including 1no disabled space.
The entirety of the demised land is landscaped and is well maintained.
The property is occupied under a 25 year lease by The Secretary of State for the Environment. Salient details below;
Demise – Lease of the building and surrounding land as outlined in red.
Rent - £75,626 per annum (£8.03 psf)
Term – 25 years from 25 March 1996 (Expires 24 March 2021)
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Floor||Description||Area (Sq M)||Area (Sq Ft)|
|Area||Description||Rating Assessment (NAV)||Rates Payable 17/18|
|Car Parking||28 Spaces Within Secure Car Park||£9,800||£4,890|
The property has an energy rating of C60.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
£650,000 which reflects a net initial yield of 11.06% allowing for purchaser costs of 5.1%.
Capital Value£69 per square foot.
We have been advised that the property is held freehold.
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser
VATAll prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.