- Prominent retail parade.
- Modern development extending to 832 sqm/8,956 sq ft
- Fully let to 4 separate retail tenants producing €226,000p.a.
- Weighted average unexpired lease term (WAULT) of 9.86 years.
- 4 car parking spaces.
- Part of Dun Laoghaire’s bustling seafront district.
Harbour Square is a mixed use development comprising of office, retail crèche and residential laid out around a common landscaped courtyard. It is located adjacent to the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County office and Dun Laoghaire DART station.
The four ground floor units are situated within the Harbour Square the harbour Square Development which is located on Crofton Road forming part of Dun Laoghaire’s bustling leisure district overlooking the harbour.
The parade forms part of cluster of restaurants and bars including Nandos, the Forty Foot. Gourmet Burger Kitchen, ITSA, Hartleys, The Hen House and Insomnia Coffee.
The seafront has become the heart of the activity for food and leisure activity with a wealth of choice combined with excellent parking and public transport.
Large office occupiers in the area include Tesco, Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council & Bord Iascaigh Mhara (BIM).
Harbour Square is a modern, contemporary mixed use development designed by O Mahony Pike architects, it completed in 2007. It consists of five building, built on 5/6 levels, over a common two tier underground car park around a generous landscaped plaza.
The retail parade is situated at ground floor level and face onto Crofton Road. The upper floors are in a mix of residential and office use,
Each tenant has fitted their units out to their own specification.
In the region of €2,750,000 representing a net initial yield of 8.00%.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Unit||Tenant||Lease||Car Spaces||Income||Sq.m (NIA)||Sq.ft (NIA)|
Ground and First Floor
|Agenbite Limited t/a Milano’s||20 years from 24/11/2008, Break option 23/11/2023||1||€125,000 p.a.||267||2,874|
|2||Travel Café Limited t/a Bistro le Monde||20 years from 01/09/2012||1||€50,000 p.a.||170||1,830|
|3||Gourmet Food Parlour||10 years from 01/07/2015||1||€30,000 p.a.||219||2,357|
|4||UN Sports Limited||5 years from 21/03/2014||1||€21,000 p.a.||176||1,894|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.