- High profile retail investment situated 0.5km from Maynooth railway station on Straffan Road.
- Gross internal arae of approx. 699sq.m (7,520sqft)
- Tenants include Centra, St. Patrick's Pharmacy, Kin Kaho Thai Restaurant and St. Vincent De Paul
- Net initial yield of 11.34% set to rise to 12.38% within 3 years
- Weighted average unexpired lease term of 8.27yrs or 7.91yrs to nearest break
- Tenants not affected
There is excellent transport infrastructure and public transport links in the area which underpins Maynooth’s status as a commuter town. The M4 Motorway provides direct access to Dublin’s city centre, northern suburbs and the M50 Motorway. Greenfields is approximately 1.5km north of the M4. Irish Rail operates a regular service to and from Maynooth to Dublin city centre with the railway station located 0.5km to the north.
Maynooth Town offers excellent retailing, leisure and educational amenities such as the National University of Ireland, Carton House Hotel, Heatons and KBC. Intel is located approximately 7km south of Maynooth. Their 360 acre facility includes a renowned R&D and production centre.
Lisney and Hibernian Auctioneers are marketing the freehold interest in the entire development for sale out of which a number of long leasehold interests have been carved out and sold to two owner occupiers on 500 year leases subject to annual peppercorn rents. These units are shaded orange on the attached plan for rerference.
Nice other retail units are fully occupied by eight tenants and are leased on traditional occupational leases. These units extend to approximately 698.63sq,m (7,515sqft) GIA.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
|Centra (Unit 2)||44.40||478|
|Mulcahy Craft Butchers (Unit 5)||53.43||575|
|Hair Therapy (Unit 6)||33.68||362|
|Greenfield Drycleaners & Laundertte (Unit 7||27.58||296|
|Redz Barbers (Unit 8)||27.58||296|
|Kin Khao (Units 9-15)||232.26||2,500|
|St. Vincent De Paul (Unit 16)||91.21||981|
|Centra (Unit 17)||73.77||794|
|St. Patricks Pharmacy (Unit 21)||114.72||1,234|
All intending purchasers are specifically advised to verify all floor areas and undertake theor own due dilligence.
Further Information and Viewings
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact joint selling agents:
|Christopher Belton||T: +353 (1) 638 2750||E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ryan Connell||T: + 353 (1) 638 2799||E: email@example.com|
|Gerard Hyland||T: + 353 (1) 457 3100||E: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.