- Commercial premises located on the eastern side of Main Road
- Adjacent to the new Lidl Ireland Headquarters.
- Combination of warehouse and office accommodation over
- Combined gross internal area of 2,555.36 sqm (27,506 sqft) with
- 100% occupied with a current passing rent of €453,600 per annum
- Strong tenant line up including Bryan S Ryan, HSE and VEC.
- Offers are sought in excess of €4,800,000 which represents a
The property is located adjacent to the N81 and approximately 1.5km from the M50 (Junction 11) providing easy access to all major roadways, the city centre, Dublin Airport and Dublin Port. The immediate area is well served by Dublin bus with routes 54A and 65 stopping in front of the property along with numerous other routes within walking distance. The LUAS red line connects Tallaght to Citywest and the IFSC via Dublin City Centre.
The opening of the new Lidl Ireland HQ Campus adjacent to the subject property is a boost to the immediate area. The headquarters opened earlier this year and employs 320 people. Other occupiers within the immediate vicinity include Partas, Crystal Engineering & Electrical Wholesalers and Niall Gough Motor Repairs.
Part of the property ( currently occupied by Bryan S Ryan and the HSE) was redeveloped in 2000 as per planning reference S99A/0784 (currently occupied by Bryan S Ryan and The HSE). The redevelopment included the ‘demolition of an existing office/ warehouse building, the refurbishment including a new façade of the existing office / show room building, the erection of a new warehouse/office building, and the erection of new signage and associated site work’.
The front of the property which is occupied by Bryan S Ryan comprises a 2-storey office and warehouse facility. The office element comprises individual offices along with meeting rooms and a boardroom and staff and reception facilities. The warehouse which is linked to the offices is of steel frame construction and includes a concrete mezzanine storage area.
The Health Service Executive occupy a 2 storey office premises. The ground floor is laid out in individual office and meeting rooms with staff facilities and a reception. The first floor comprises a mix of open plan and individual offices and a boardroom.
The VEC occupy a single storey building which is in use as an adult education centre. The layout incorporates a reception area, canteen and offices with the remainder in use as classrooms.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The property is leased under three separate commercial leases. The approximate gross internal floor areas set out in the table below.
|Tenancy||Gross Internal Area SqM||Gross Internal Area SqFt|
|Bryan S Ryan||1,373.90||14,789|
|Dublin and Dun Laoghaire ETB||776.64||8,360|
All intending purchasers are specifically advised to verify the floor areas and undertake their own due diligence.
|Tenant||Term||Commencement||Expiry Date||Break Option||Current Rent||Car Spaces|
|Bryan S Ryan||25 years less 3 days||01/05/2001||27/04/2026||BO date expired||€272,600||39|
|HSE||25 years less 3 days||23/03/2005||22/03/2030||BO date expired||€84,000||12|
|Dublin and Dun Laoghaire ETB||10 years||10/07/2017||09/07/2027||10/07/2022||€97,000||12|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.