- Site of approx. 0.16 hectares (0.4 acres).
- High profile location with frontage to Bandon Road N71, just off the South Ring Road.
- Currently let to two tenants at a combined rent of €36,000 per annum.
- Adjacent to Dunnes Stores.
- Tenants not Affected.
The property is located approx. 4km south west of Cork city centre, on the eastern side of the Bandon Road N71, close to the Bandon Road roundabout and flyover on the South Ring Road N40. Nearby occupiers include Topaz, Dunnes Stores, Blackwater Motors and William O’Brien Public Storage.
The property comprises a regular shaped site approx. 0.16 hectares (0.4 acres) with road frontage of approx. 37m and access to the Bandon Road N71 along its western boundary. The site is enclosed with concrete block walls and steel fencing and there are double entrance gates at the front.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The property is currently let to two tenants Bishopstown Car Sales and Steeltech Garden Sheds Ltd on expired short term leases at a total current rental income of €36,000 per annum.
The property is zoned “existing built up area” in the Carrigaline Electoral Area Local Area Plan 2nd Edition January 2015. The property has a similar zoning in the Draft Ballincollig Carrigaline Municipal District Local Area Plan published on 16th November 2016.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.