- Mixed use three storey commercial building on York Road, just south of Georges Street Lower, Dun Laoghaire's main shopping thoroughfare
- Let to three tenants at a combined rent of €39,600 per annum
- The ground floor is currently let to Dublin Loves Bikes (DLB) and Dun Laoghaire Motor Worx. The upper two floors are let by Dun Laoghaire School of Music
- The total building extends to approximately 327.06 sqm (3,520 sqft)
- Potential to increase rents through asset management in the short to medium term
- Tenants not affected
The property is situated on the eastern side of York Road just south of Georges Street Lower, Dun Laoghaire's main shopping thoroughfare. Dun Laoghaire is an attractive coastal suburb, situated 11km south of Dublin City Centre, The area provides for a mixture of residential and commercial use.
The immediate area surrounding York Road is well serviced with a variety of public transport services within walking distance of the subject property. The nearest Dublin Bus stop is approximately 100 metres to the south and Dun Laoghaire DART Station is approximately 1km from the property.
The property comprises a three storey mid-terrace building with an extended two storey section to the rear. The ground floor provides for retail accommodation and a mechanics garage. The upper floors arecurrently used as music rooms and provide for partitioned accommodation. There is seperate access to the upper floors from the street. The ground floor retail unit provides for open plan retail accommodation to the front and a workshop to the rear. The first is utilised as storage. The car garage is predominantly open plan and provides ample work space.
The building is of traditional concrete construction with a rendered smooth finish under a pitched slate roof.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand the property is subject to the following tenancies:
|Floor||Use||Tenant||Contract Rent p.a||Lease term||NIA Sqm||GIA Sqm|
|Ground (Part)||Retail||Dublin Loves Bikes||€12,000||4 year 9 month from May 2016||77.23|
|Ground(Part)||Garage||Dun Laoghaire Motor Worx||€19,200||
No lease in place the tenant is
|Educational||Dun Laoghaire School of Music||€8,400||4 year 9 month from June 2016||106.01|
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.