- Self-contained office extending to 382.73 sq.m (4,119 sq.ft)
- 12 surface car parking spaces
- 5 years to lease expiry
- Passing rent of €106,000 per annum
- Attractive initial yield of 7.42%
- Tenant not affected by the sale
There is excellent transport infrastructure and public transport links within close proximity to the property, such as Sandyford LUAS stop which is situated within a 4-minute walk of the property. Dublin Bus also operates a regular bus service towards the city centre and the south suburbs.
Unit 5A comprises a two-story own door self-contained office unit located in Sandyford Business Centre. The accommodation is predominantly open plan in layout with some demountable partitioning providing cellular offices in parts of the building. A staff canteen area is provided at the first-floor level.
The property presents well and is finished to a high standard providing for raised access flooring, suspended ceilings, and ample floor boxes. Toilets are provided at ground and first floor levels.
The subject property is leased to Exaxe Limited t/a Majesco on a 20-year FRI lease which expires on 30th September 2024 at a passing rent of €106,000 per annum.
The property is zoned Objective OE (Office Based Employment) ‘To provide for office and enterprise development’ under Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown County Development Plan 2016-2022.
We understand the property is held long leasehold.
The purchaser will be liable for any VAT (if applicable) arising out of the sale.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The approximate gross internal area (GIA) is as follows:
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.